CURBSIDE PICKUP INSTRUCTIONS
1. Email us your grocery lists (with substitutions) to
orders sent to other store emails will not be filled.
YOUR LIST HOLDS YOUR PLACE IN OUR QUEUE.
2. Orders MUST include your phone number as we will be calling you when your order is ready.
3. Additions to orders are not guaranteed
PLEASE TRY TO SEND ONE FULL FINAL LIST.
If you NEED to add more than 1 product or change quantities...SEND A REVISED LIST.
Always use the same email as the original order.
Do not send a new list from another family members email. Remember YOUR LIST HOLDS YOUR PLACE IN QUEUE.
4. Wait for our confirmation email.
5. Once we have called you to inform you that your order is ready, you can pay us over the phone. You may then drive over and give us a call at 617-332-4100 when you are outside to let us know where you are parked and what type of car you are in.
There is a $5 convenience fee charged for each curbside order.
The Waban Market is a family owned and operated grocery and world food store dedicated to serving our community for the past 30+ years.
Our vision is to create a shopping experience where quality, value and service come together to brighten and simplify your day.
We take pride in our wide range of homemade dishes, desserts and soups made from scratch using only the freshest ingredients. Food so delicious you'll swear your grandma made it.
Also offering Beer, Wine and Spirits